Info by, Wallait Hussain Tarar
Kot Sattar Sharqi
This Village is at Jokalian – pahrianwali link road.Just 3 km from Chakk Zahir in south and 30 km from Mandi Bahauddin in south west.Phalia is 10 km in west and QadirAbad is 20 km in south west of Kot sattar sharqi.
Kot Sattar ,Pejo Kot and Mitha Chakk came from the village Jokalian.Joakali was sister of Sattar and Pejo .Sattar started living here so this village was known at his name ,Kot Sattar.
Founder of the village was known as Sattar .He belongs to Tarar familly.
Population of the village is round about 7000 persons
Nature of the people
People of the village are very hospitable,friendly, hard working,and moderate.
Source of income
Source of income of village comes agricultur sector.govt services,and most of the people are living abroad ( spain.america,england,middle east etc)
Pejo Kot ——->East
Melu ——-> West
Chakk Zahir ———> North
Thatta Alia ——-> South
Social personalities of the village
· Wallait Ahmed s/o Fazal Ahmad tarar
· Muhammad Ashraf s/o Fateh Muhammad Tarar
· Ghulam Abbas s/o Muhammad Hussain tarar
· Muhammad Akhtar s/o Nawab Khan Tarar
· Majeed s/o JeoonTarar
· Muhammad Riaz s/o Khan Muhammad Tarar
· Malik s/o Sardar Khan Tarar
· Nazir Ahmed s/o Ghulam Rasul shahoo ka
Highly qualified persons
· Sajjad Ahmed s/o Ali Ahmad Tarar advocate
· Muhammad Zahid s/o Aslam Khan .Agricultural Officer
· Saifullah s/o Muhammad Inayat Saudia
· Muhammad Afzal s/o Fateh Muhammad America
· Ansar s/o Mehdi Khan Italy
· Kashid Hussain s/o Muhammad Afzal Italy
Basic Health Unit (govt hospital ) is working in the village
· Tarar 99%
· Others 1%
Wheat, rice, suger cane,vegetables.Bajara,jawar,etc
Govt Primary School for boys.
Govt primary School for girls.
Moon Light Public school for girls
· Jamia Masjid
· Jamia Masjid 2
· Mushtarkah Dara
Jokalian is Union Council of the area.
Tv, Mobile .Ptcl,Internet,
Jokalian to Pahrianwali via Kot Sattar.
14-R passes by the village and area of the village is very beautyful .
· volly ball
Muhammad sarwaaaar Gondal has fish form in some area.