This village is famous for the name of a person whose name was Dhal.He was son of a person called Syed now Village of Syed is called Saida Sharif. Syed was Tarar by Cast and migrated from Kulo Tararan (a big village of Tarar family in Distt. Hafiz-abad). He had 3 Sons 1. Ahmed Pando also called Dandka), 2. Takat Mahal, 3. Dhal. Now there are 3 villages with these three names.
This village was established before 1947. This village is 5 km in south of city Phalia. The population of the village is 7000 according to 1998.
Nature of the people of the Village: The people of the village are moderate and simple.
Source of Income: Most of the people of the village are agriculturist. Some are in goverment services and some are abroad in gulf states, USA and Europe.
Schools and Colleges in the village
- Govt Elementary School for boys
- Govt girls primary school
- One english academy (Private)
Social Welfare Organizations in the village
- Youth Wing
- Pakistan Welfare Society
Main persons devoted for social and welfare work
- Ch. M. Mohsin Tarar
- Ch. M. Qamar Tarar
- Qari M. Akhtar
- Syed Imran Ali Shah
- Ch. Arshad Tarar
- Ch. Akbar Ali Tarar
- Ch. Mohsin Ali Tarar job in Spain
- Ch. M. Qamar Tarar Advocate High Court.
- Qari M. Akhtar
- Ch. Safdar Tarar working in Tehsil Office
- Muhammad Yusuf DAE Civil Engineer
- Ch. M. Azmat Tarar
- Ch. Iftaqhar Ahmad Tarar
- Ch. Altaf s/o. Lal Khan Tarar
- Ch. M. Mansha Khan Tarar
- Ch. Safdar s/o M. Inyat Khan Tarar
- Ch. Sardar Khan Tarar
- Syed Mati ul Husnain Shah
Famous personalities of the past
- Ch. M. Sahlion s/o Shah Muhammad Tarar
- Ch. Jalal Khan s/o Makhan Tarar
- Ch. Mian Khan Tarar
- Ch. Sardar s/o Makhan Khan Tarar
- Baqari Tarar
- Sugar Cane
- Potatoes and All other Vegetables