LOCATION OF THE VILLAGE
Our village Jhulana is exactly 5 miles south of city of Mandi Bahaudin and situated on the main Phalia/Gujrat Road. It is bordered with 3 joint canals, Sohawa village and District Complex on the south. On the east it is bordered to Chak 37 (Tara Tebbi). Daryana Village is on the west and Mangat is on the south. Latitude is 32.53333N and Longitude is 73.48333E and time zone is UTC+5(+6DT).
HISTORY OF THE VILLAGE
Jhulana Village was established almost 500 year ago by Mr Jhol Gondal who came from Kallan Pur currently in District Sargodha. Total area is 6,600 Acres divided into 5 wards and the population is approximately 12000 with 4 main families; TOGGA, CHANNAN, LUDDA and GULL MUHAMMAD. Main source of income is from agriculture, few are working in education and other government departments and now a day young generation is moving abroad. There are 2 middle schools for boys, 1 middle school and 2 primary schools for girls and 2 English medium private middle schools. There are total 7 mosques including 2 Main (Jamia) Mosques and 1 main (DARA TOGGA BRADRI) and 3 small Community centres (DARAY).
CULTURE OF THE VILLAGE
The culture of the village is traditional but moderate. For all problems and disputes the elders of the village decides the issues with mutual understanding and in peaceful manners. Now a day everything is changing very rapidly and positively as the economy of the village is growing speedily.
SOCIAL PERSONALITIES OF THE VILLAGE
1.Ch. Muhammad Inayat Gondal (Vice President KISSAN Wing and Ex Finance Secretary Distt. M. B. Din)
2. Muhammad Buksh Gondal (Naib Nazim)
3. Dr. Ijaz Ahmed (Ex Naib Nazim)
4. Maqsud Ahmed Gondal (Ex Candidate for Nazim)
5. Zafar Iqbal Gondal (Ex Candidate for Nazim)
6. Ata Muhammad Gondal (Ex Candidate for District Council)
7. Muhammad Hussain Gondal (Councillor)
HIGHLY QUALIFIED PERSONALITIES
1.Qaisar Abbas Gondal (MCS,LLM) Advocate High Court, London
2. Faisal Imran Gondal (MA Economics) Tehsil Officer PRSP, Malkwal
3. Imtiaz Ahmed (Director Zarai Tarqiati Bank)
4. Major Dr. Muhammd Khan
5. Safeer Haider (MA) Lecturer GC University, Lahore
6. Husnain Mohsan (MA) Lecturer Govt. Commerce College, M. B. Din
7. Riaz Ahmed Gondal (MA, M Ed) Headmaster Govt Middle School, Jholan
8. Bashir Ahmed Gondal (MA, B Ed)
9. Manzoor Ahmed Gondal (Headmaster Govt Middle School, Dera Chatha)
10. Qamar Inayat Gondal (MA, Msc) Principal Dare-Arqam High School, M. B. Din
11. Saee Muhammed (Rtd. SDO)
12. Mushtaq Ahmed Gondal (ASI Punjab Police)
13.Shahid Riaz (Sabo Ka)
MAZARS AND HISTORICAL BUILDINGS
1.DARBAR Baba Mian Khan
2. DARBAR Mian Allah Ditta Topi Wala
3. DARBAR Muhammad Ali Shah
4. DARBAR Channan Shah (Dera Alla Din Togga)
5. Dharmshalla (now converted into houses)
ALL OTHER SERVING CASTES
POTATOES AND VEGETABLES
SHOPS AND INTERTAINMENT
There are more than 20 shops providing all necessities of life (Food, Cloth, Shoes), 6 Hair Dressing Shops, 3 Video /DVD Shops, 6 Tailoring Shops, 5 Tea-Restaurants and 4 medical stores.
FAIR TRUST is a charity established by Qaisar Gondal Advocate High Court and patronised by Ch. Muhammad Inayat Togga, a very well known social worker; charity arrange the marriages, help the poor families and pay school expenses for poor children. Charity has also completed a 3 kilometre road project with the help of PRSP in early 2007. A project for establishing a state of the art Play Ground for Children with all the latest facilities is in process with the consultation of UK’S Top Children charity Experts and the land has already been allocated for this project.